Sunday, March 27, 2011

Limited Audience



Here's another of my "One Month Wonder" sweaters. Knitting is still my survival occupation for the last part of winter and I loved the color of this acrylic yarn, plus the fact that I could throw it into the washer. For some people this means that it has all the charm of a sweat shirt---but I don't mind that. I like sweat shirts too.

It's very simple. A raglan with deep ribbing at the bottom hem and wrists, so I can push the sleeves up and they will stay out of my way.

I also participated in a Knit-Along project on Ravelry, knitting a cowl. That was fun to do with the other ladies. I'm only up to "modeling" one item of clothing, sorry about that.

So now I'm only working on one project. Namely, a pair of purple (sort of) socks on tiny needles. They should be ready by Christmas 2012.

Ok, knitting admirers, you are dismissed.


1 comment:

  1. Well of COURSE you loved the yarn color - - - it's COLTS BLUE, what's not to love?

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.