Monday, July 29, 2013

Riding off Into the Sunset

I'm sure this has been in the process of happening for a while, since I post so seldom.  But I'm signing off for good and probably folding up this tent for good.

There are places with more interaction and I don't have much to share here, so bye for now. Thanks to those of you who check in on me now and then, it's been fun.  But not quite enough to keep at it.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're giving up blogging. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Don't forget us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whether I blog or not, you're stuck with me, girlfriend!

      Delete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Hopefully you'll find the interaction you are seeking. I liked your spin on living in the northwoods. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the wonderful things you have put on your
    blog..I am glad that there is someone out there who is a YOOPER....like I was born....
    I told Keetha in a comment section of her blog that I am still trying to get up to Wi. to visit family and friends and was also going to try to get to the Crystal area....If I do, i hope you will still have the same email address so
    I can try seeing you and taking you out for a pastie...LOL
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reading and commenting, Sandy. I always think of you when I go past the intersection where the Courthouse looms over the long long street down the hill to the river in CF.

    I'll still have the same e-mail. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.