Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Winter Respite

Good morning, good February to you.

I sympathize with all of you who are dealing with unending snowstorms and/or record cold.

I send you this little ray of hope.



Better days are coming.  I am enjoying my walks on the beach where the sand is packed down tight because of the tide.  Firm footing, and miles of white sand to walk on.  The fact that I get a break from snow, ice, boots, mitts, heavy jackets, and shovels?  Yet another plus.

When we return home, there will still be plenty of winter to contend with.  But having had a break from it will help me deal.

Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh sure... make us all jealous! Truth be told, we have almost no snow left and even the overnight temperatures are above freezing. Enjoy your respite, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.