Sunday, August 23, 2015

Waning Summer

Am I blogging too much?

We haven't had a terribly busy summer, since there are periods when we don't even leave our property for a couple days at a time.  But just hitting the high spots for you:  All my sons and daughters were in the area to celebrate Fathers Day (and for them all to meet the new SIL)

All that went nicely, since he slips easily into our family.  Such an easy-going, agreeable, sweet guy.

Aside from that we have had quite a number of reunions.  Our high school classmates had a get-together in spite of the fact that it wasn't a "divisible by five" anniversary of our graduation year. My nursing classmates have a potluck lunch each summer which is always fun. In addition to those, Good Guy's family had a reunion just last weekend.

The ladies in the family who plan that do a bang-up job of planning.  There are games for kids and grown ups, and special entertainment for the children.  Shaded places and sit down eating spots are provided, and a jolly time was had by all.

I have to confess that I got guilted into making this entry, from reading about a quilt teacher who is super busy who blogs at least once a day.  Sometimes more, and posts slide shows and who knows what all.  It pointed out my laziness.  I wish I could report that I try to fight it, but I'm mostly done with fighting.  

Anyway, if there's anyone left to read. I send you my best.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...just read your post. Glad you have had a great summer.
    The quilt blog lady sounds great. Can you email her blog address to
    me, as I love to see new quilt ideas.
    Thanks a ton, Ann.
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.