Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Deadpan

http://www.caregiverstress.com/2010/07a-reminder-that-laughter-is-the-best-medicine/

In spite of copying the URL, I can't make the link work here. But check on Laughter is the best Medicine, and watch the Invocation. It's a hoot!

(I have a rant to post later about football, but in the meantime, if you need to laugh, check this out.)

I can't believe that she never changes expression!

2 comments:

  1. For some unknown reason (I checked blogs multiple times yesterday) I didn't find this post until now, Friday morning. I tried twice to click over to your link, and both times it said the page doesn't exist. I wonder if the hosting site took the video down for some reason or other.

    Anyway - - - I can't see it, so I can't say any witty banter about it!

    We're heading to IN in the wee hours of tomorrow morning - - - but of course lappy is going with me, so you'll never know I'm gone!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.