I just hate the word verification step in leaving a comment, and tend to avoid commenting in places that require it. I am not planning on requiring it here, but I'm beginning to understand why bloggers do it.
It will be interesting to see if my spammers leave their usual message about how interesting and helpful my posts are. Balderdash!
Spamming is a minor blip on my radar however. I have been working steadily to finish Cameron's adoption quilt.
Cameron's sisters (who were home made, and I saw them when they were but babies,) had baby quilts that have their initials on them. When Cameron came to live at their house, he thought it would be nice if he had a cover with his initials on it too. I agreed, and this little quilt, a snuggle size for a seven year old, will be given to him when his adoption is complete next month (I hope). It is done anyway, the rest is up to the court system.
Also in progress is a pair of socks for my friend, Shari, who requested them in December. I didn't get much knitting done in December, but they are progressing nicely now. My goal this morning was to finish the ball of yarn I was working with and I did it and can now go forth into the cold to do errands. I took a picture too, but Blogger won't let me upload it. Maybe tomorrow.
Is it any wonder that I am procrastinating by doing a blog posting???
Actually, it is a balmy +14 degrees, Fahrenheit. Only six more months of winter.
Have a great week.
Wonderful quilt! Lovely work, and such a work of love, too. :-)
ReplyDeleteI sympathize with the spam -- it got bad for me, too, awhile back, but instead of using word verification (horrible thing!) -- I prohibited anonymous comments. It's a rare spam message that sneaks through now.
Happy New Year! -- Cass
Thanks for the kind words, Cass. I can't imagine why they would even target me, but who knows what lurks in the minds of others. The Shadow Knows. Heh, heh, heh.
DeleteMy spammers have handles that lead back to businesses in foreign lands. I'm sure they are fascinated by my exciting life of yarn and fabric.
He'll love it. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share
ReplyDeleteNice post, things explained in details. Thank You.
ReplyDeleteThat is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.
ReplyDelete