Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Sunday


Today I'm thankful for the friends I've made since I began blogging, including the Sweetie who sent me this beautifully embroidered cushy dishtowel, and recipe cards with the inspirational message:

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink & the hairspray I use.

I do drink high test coffee, for sure.  But if I've bought two cans of hairspray, that's a lot.  So I got a really good chuckle out of the recipe card message. 

Thanks so much, shannon, and thank your MIL for the embroidery job.  It's really nicely done!  Now to get to work copying those recipes!! 

Heal quickly!





5 comments:

  1. You and I together would make one whole if the saying is true. I don't "do" real strong coffee but I am in a constant search for the most "board like" hairspray. And if I had all the cans of hairspray back that I've used over the years - - - we could probably sell them and become millionaires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it Ann!
    we had a dusting of snow too, more coming this week and lots of wind too ( pull out that hairspray!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so pretty! What a thoughtful gift! I'm happy for you. Yes, isn't it wonderful to meet so many nice folks online? Gives me hope for humankind :-)

    Have a blessed week,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Ya know, I totally took you for a hairspray kind of gal LOL No, not really, but I am surprised that Keetha is! The things we learn :)

    Kristin - The Goat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think Keepie's blonde spikes stay up there all by themselves? She always looks great, I know it! But she's high maintenance compared to me.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.