Hi-ho, it's Friday again and we're all getting together for a swap at Mrs 4444's place, Half Past Kissin' Time. She gives us the opportunity to sweep together our bits and pieces, too small to hold their own in a whole post, but worth the mention, anyway.
I've been sitting here with a list of little nagging things to do; sort of a procrastinator's delight, if you will.
1. Re-loan the Kiva money that has been repaid.
2. Figure out how to transfer files from the computer that keeps dying and restarting to the newer laptop. Make it easy enough so Good Guy can use it.
3. Contact financial institution about IRA.
4. Download this month's music and put Emusic on hold for awhile. How can "music" accumulate. I have hours of stuff I haven't listened to yet! I need to wear my music player while I walk every morning. (I did that when I had to walk alone or with my dog, but with a walking partner it isn't necessary to have music for company anymore.)
5. Reschedule dentist appointment for July. There are two great concerts at Ravinia that will be even more fun than a dentist appointment!
6. Find the Doggy Daycare Center. My daughter's dog spends long days alone and needs some companionship once in awhile.
7. Write Friday Fragments before Friday is over---for once.
8. Go shopping for garden supplies! Woo-hoo!
Yay for gardening and for getting your frags up!
ReplyDeleteOh yes....I'll go to a concert any ol' time instead of a dentist. What kinds of concerts?
ReplyDeleteBarbara Cook and Diana Krall.
DeleteFisherhubby has found an ADULT daycare center a few blocks from here and he is constantly telling me he's got things "set up" for me to go there.
ReplyDeleteYou sure have a list of things to tackle. May I suggest you plug in your 'tunes' and go for a walk.....maybe a miracle will have kicked in by the time you get back and all those tasks will be finished. Hey, it's worth a try....
ReplyDeleteGo to the concert. I'd love to see Diana Krall. She's wonderful.
Me? Just got 3 books from the library and finished the ENORMOUS piles of camping laundry. I'm tired.
Busy times and short fragments - and that is OK.
ReplyDeleteDentist appointments? Yech. Concerts always take priority. Enjoy. And congrats to you for investing in Kiva.
ReplyDeleteYou have a lot going on! I hate the dentist....get so nervous!
ReplyDeleteWe're keeping our son's huge puppy for the weekend and she's already killing me! She needs doggy day AND night care!
For transferring files - try Dropbox...it works very well.
ReplyDeleteSometimes to-do lists are helpful and sometimes overwhelming, even if the individual tasks arent' that time-consuming in and of themselves!
ReplyDeleteI have to reloan KIVA money too. Thank you for the reminder. Last time I loaned to someone in the U.S., which I was pretty excited about.
ReplyDeleteI have read about KIVA, I think we will give it a try as it seems to be great for everyone involved.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your planting, we are doing that this weekend as well.
A busy day! I usually don't have even enough for fragments so I wait 'til something large or small happens to create a post.
ReplyDeleteAggghhhh! I have been putting off reloaning my Kiva money too. Why? I have no idea.
ReplyDeleteWere you able to get Ravinia tickets? You come all the way here for concerts? Anyway, I heard the waiting time was beastly. Kind of like when we had to go stand out in line in the Ticketmaster door of Sears. Remember those days? Okay, I don't, my parents never let me, but I worked at Sears in HS and I saw the folks lining up...