Sunday, November 4, 2012

Laughter on Sunday

My mentor, Flylady, tells people that Sunday is for Rest and Refreshment.  In that spirit, I often avoid the computer on Sundays.

Not so this Sunday as I came across something so funny I wanted to share it with you.  If one of you invented and marketed this I thank you for the chuckles and please don't be offended.

I found this on an Uncluttering site.  Uncluttering has become very popular and I wish my spell-checker would catch up with the times.

So, I present to you, in the spirit of ....Don't Buy Useless Stuff......

             http://unclutterer.com/2012/10/31/unitasker-wednesday-magical-ostrich-pillow/

Excuse me while I wipe away the tears!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. That's simply crazy hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

  2. There was a time or ten when I was teaching and exhausted and it was my planning period with no students in the room that I MIGHT have tried that thing out 'cause man oh man was my desk HARD when I tried to take a short little cat-nap without it.

    True Confession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, wonder where my witty banter comment went? I sent it last night.

    Well, needless to say.....I snorted when I saw this contraption! This is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "pillow" is awesome! I shared it with Kyle, in case he wants to buy one for finals week.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.