Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Big Winner

Last November I promised to reward a friend who took the trouble to comment here to a prize.

It was more ponderous a process than I thought, since I needed to delete some spam---I have never had spam before, and needed to rule out my responses to your comments.

The random number generator chose number 27, which turned out to be my friend, Auntie Pam, who would like some fingerless mitts.

If she will contact me via e-mail I will send her some home knit fingerless mitts.

And Judy, if you would like some fabric squares, it would be a privilege to send some to you.  Even if random number generator didn't pick you.

Sandy, I'll make a jaunt to CF to take some pictures for you too.  Some day when the roads aren't snow covered and slippery.  I love ya, but I refuse to risk my life, selfish snot that I am.

Have to close because supper is on the way in.  More tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Ann, I could not be more pleased! I need these gloves made by my new internet friend for both work and snow shoeing! I will think of you every time I wear them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love some fabric squares. Just don't spend an arm and leg in postage. Thank you!

    Judy/emzy13

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.