Saturday, August 7, 2010

The ABC's of Me (blush)

The blush was just for people who need luring to read a post.  (You know who you are.)
I read this important personal information today first on The Goat, who redirected me to Debby at  Just Breathe.

None of this information is too personal, but kind of interesting, anyway.


 A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on 74 degrees when it is on.  It's been in use quite a lot this summer.

B- My BEDROOM theme is non-existant.  It dark, quiet, and painted pale green.  No muss, no fuss.

C- The CAR in the driveway is a ten year old green Toyota Camry.  (The car in the garage is a newer Toyota Camry.)

D- My DESK looks quite uncluttered, for being My desk.  I happened to clean it off yesterday.  A miracle of good timing.  (No wonder I wanted to do this meme.)

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is not exact, since I'm retired.  But it's usually before 5:30 AM.  I love the quiet morning time alone.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with a chaotic mess.  It's Good Guy's space.

H- My HOUSE is small, homey, and cozy. 

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see a tiny room with a homemade quilt on the bed.

J- My favorite JUICE is V-8.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is wherever the smell of fresh coffee is emanating from.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was my neighbor, Stephanie, who introduced me to her new puppy, Duncan.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was a Caswell-Massey catalog.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm nice, but lazy..(smart folks, my neighbors)

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see A full house.  Soda, condiments, yogurt, dairy products.  I'm on the Wisconsin border-----close to the Real Happy Cows.

P--The last house PARTY I had was a spontaneous cook-out the last time my sister was in town.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is Swedish pancakes .   Take out pizza is great, but not very "quick" here.

R-Favorite ROOM of my house is the living room. 

S--The SHAMPOO I use is Tressame.

T--The largest and only TV we have is 27". 

U--UNDER my bed are boxes of shoes.  Old houses don't have enough closet space.  I didn't used to have many shoes at all.  I think it's time to weed 'em out.

V---I last VACUUMED yesterday.  Whew!  That was lucky!

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see my across the street neighbor's huge maple tree.

X- I wish I had X-TRA pep.

Y- My YARD is small and was freshly mowed by our enterprising neighborhood lawn mowing kid.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is 10:30.  After which I usually read for a while.

Now wasn't that fun?  Now you do it, too.

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this list of "about me" items on several blogs now, I don't think I've seen Kristin's list yet.

    Fun little way to get to know each other better.

    I would have come without the blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I MEANT to add that you are exactly right about the happy cows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun getting to know you better. Thank you for playing along. I grew up in Illinois and the happiest cows are in Wisconsin. I need extra pep too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's funny, I did a big sigh of relief when I realized that I had vacuumed the day before as well! We may be needing that recipe for swedish pancakes :)

    Kristin - The Goat

    ReplyDelete
  5. The UP is one of the best places. I have been there just a handful of times but loved the Great Lakes, woods, streams, white fish, and of course the people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I do not get up that early. just sayin'
    I love everytime we drive through Wisconsin.
    ugh I NEED to vacuum!! (real bad)

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.