My friends have changed their headers and it's months since I took the peaceful lake pictures that have been up all summer. In spite of carrying my camera all over Chicagoland, and while my son and his family were here yesterday, I have nothing to show you. Nothing. Nada.
We may have drawn some stares last night at the pizza joint when we were prepared for a long wait with a game of Uno, and a ditty bag of other games too. No impatient sighing for us! They warned us at the outset that our pizza would take 40 minutes, which was good of them. But that was no problem for us. Especially when I actually won a game!
I solemnly promise you, I will make the effort and get out to record some of the UP. Let me write that down. (I also need to clean out my car, since I have to drive to a nurses' reunion on Wednesday morning.)
For once, I have a busy week. Happy Labor Day. Take a rest today.
Post-it notes are my lifesaver. Put one on your kitchen counter or better yet, on the door. That way you'll remember to take the camera.
ReplyDeletePizza and games! How creative! My husband loved UNO eons ago. He's more 'gamesome' than I.
Now, go clean your car. :)
Love the sparkle of the photo on the left, the gorgeous color and clarity of the blue in the center, and the dusky sweetness of the bluish-purple in the last photo:) Nature is a beauty is she not? Thanks for the lovely photos and here's to you finding some colorful leaves, there have to be some out there that will show color even with no water, no?...go find them girl! LOL
ReplyDeleteP.S. Brown leaves can be beautiful too, just take lots of photos and show them in all their brown wonderfulness, the different shades you will capture will amaze you I am sure of it :D
ReplyDeleteI remember to take the camera. I just don't use it.
ReplyDeleteI've been remiss about photos also. Maybe the cooler temps will inspire me.
ReplyDeleteI finally took the camera out of my purse. I've been carrying around the whole kitchen sink and then some! Actually, this gal forgets to to take pictures............
ReplyDeleteThat was smart playing UNO while waiting for your pizza--congrats on your win!
ReplyDeleteI think it's great that you brought games with you! You are such a smart cookie!
ReplyDeleteFun! You never know when a game of UNO will be called for--Always good to keep it handy. Love your new header. Keep 'em comin'.
ReplyDelete