Just a quick peek into the knitting baskets to bring you knitter(s) up to speed. Observe the progress on the nutmeg colored vest. I should finish that before Sunday . There isn't much "finishing that has to be done, except some pocket sewing. ( I love that it has pockets. I have to lug a lot of stuff around.)
The green and white sweater is the Puzzle Project for which I got the pieces. It is mostly sewn together, but I'll have to knit a button band and collar---somehow.
And the red/blue thing is a mitten---the red part is mostly done and I'm adding an alpaca lining so they will be super warm. Once the thumb is done for the inner mitten, it is pretty easily finished.
I'd linger longer, but it's time to walk. I'll need some layers this morning since it's just barely above freezing. BUT the sun is shining and the skies are blue. No snow yet.
I wore layers today too--a sweater, a jacket and a raincoat. Our high was 48. I should have included knitting to my "Things I never did list."
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping that Blogger won't EAT this comment. Apparently they were hungry an hour ago!
ReplyDeleteYour vest is going to be just perfect with pockets. Who dosen't love pockets? They are a MUST in my book, too. Where else would you put your 'stuff'?
Mittens, like socks, elude me. I bow to you.
The little sweater is tooooo sweet. Wonder if the pattern can be made in 'bird-size'?
You are such a marvel to me - - - - I can't remember how to knit or pearl anymore.
ReplyDeleteVery sad face.
I miss your posts....:(
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the Green and White sweater!
ReplyDelete