I hope you have seen the commercial that Sprint is running for it's "expanded" coverage. I guess all the carriers must be offering something like this now, but their commercial make me laugh every time I see it.
Meet the Frobinsons. Click here.
I'm always griping about advertising that makes men look like idiots--which happens a lot I think----but I quite like the father in this framily.
Speaking of which, I had a delightful surprise on Monday when my oldest son and his wife and daughter were at my front door. We had a pleasant visit in almost perfect weather, sitting outdoors in the shade of the maple tree. I'm all in favor of surprises like that.
The following day was spent at the shore of Lake Superior (formerly of ice covered fame) with my sisters and our quilting projects, and some ham sandwiches and brownies. It was sunny but cool. That is also known as perfect weather, for me.
The family joke is that it always begins to rain when I arrive at the lake, but I must have sneaked up on it this time. It didn't rain at all. We spent some time on mosquito control, but they seemed to be indoors more than outdoors. Youngest sister and I had a good visit traveling back and forth too, since it's a two hour trip each way. Grab your visiting time whenever you can, I always say.
We did NOT see any moose, though we always hope to, but we saw a deer or two, and a crane in a field. Otherwise the wildlife sightings were kind of sparse.
Summer is a good time for lots of family fun. I hope you are having some as well.
Glad you had an enjoyable time at the lake!
ReplyDelete