Sunday, June 20, 2010
The Young'uns
Now, if Sweetie hadn't decided to take herself off on a little mini-vacation of her own (probably shut into a neighbors garage for a couple of days), we would not have been the rescuers of these two clowns.
Meet The Rearranger. When we went to the animal shelter to view potential housemates, it was playtime. This little mite was running, playing , bouncing off the walls. ADD in fur. Besides that she had the same coloring as beloved cats from the past. Now, at three, she can jump the highest and manipulate machinery the best. She's also the least cuddly, though she wants affection just as much as the others.
Now, this guy, who came at the same time, both weighing in at a hefty 1.7 pounds, is a sumo wrestler compared to the girls. He is beautiful and mellow, but a fuzz producing machine. He could be brushed with great results five times a day. He's also the one who gets lonesome and comes to find my hands at night so someone will scratch his head.
Aat the animal shelter, he was smart enough to grab onto Good Guy and gaze into his eyes and never let him go. (Smart cat. It worked for me and I was a lot older.)
That's all we've got, or are likely to have. I always check out the Critters who are pictured in the paper, but three are plenty. Though we are one of those places where strays tend to show up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would love another cat but at this time my sweet Charlie is all I can have. Love having multiples to love!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to ask you how you deal with the hair issues - - - but then I read the comments in the post about Sweetie and VOILA - - - you already TOLD me.
ReplyDeleteSpinning - - - - - hmmmmm - - - - I think I could create entire wall to wall carpet.
Such pretty kitties. I love how each cat gets the attention they need. They are truly all different.
ReplyDelete