Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inside Joke

Ahem.  I wonder how far up in the rankings MSU jumped yesterday.  Good game for Sparty.

I really knit fast when the Badgers are making me want to........grumble.


There was some good news.  Michigan won, and Virginia Tech won.  And for a Michigander, it's even good news that Michigan State won.

For those of you who dislike or ignore football and knitting---this is just a temporary aberration.  I'll be back to writing better drivel soon.  This is sort of directed at my two original Buds.


6 comments:

  1. Oh miss Ann....Thank you Thank you for my socks!!!! I will be bragging about them soon on my blog. They are perfect! Our heater is not working.... waiting for repair man on Tuesday..good thing it is going to be relatively warm this week! It was awful cold a couple nights. Thank you again.....shameless begger. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michigan State won!!!! We were doing a happy dance in our booth at the Home and Patio show - we "watched" the score of the game on our phones. We then came home and watched the game on the DVR.

    I'm sorry for my WI friends, but I'm a green and white fan.

    Thanks for the kudos :)

    Kristin - The Goat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great sock - I'm impressed...it would take me longer than that to make one! Love the colors too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poor little Badger has a broken heart. She is TRYING to be glad for Miss Kristin, but she is oh so sad for herself.

    Those socks ROCK. Win or lose, SOME Badger fan will be VERY proud to wear them.

    Win or lose.

    The whole entire Big Ten schedule scares me to death. Scared. To. Death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being an Iowa Hawkeye I can't wait for the Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin games. No doubt they will be tough games. That's the fun of it. We have Nebraska next year in our division of the Big Ten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopped over because of Shannon's slippers! They look nice!

    They inspire me to get out my crochet hook and whip my own up!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.