Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ennui

I guess it's a good thing----when real life is way more interesting than virtual stuff. And that's where I am right now.

It's fall and many changes are afoot that aren't mine to share, so I don't have much to tell you about. Plus it's Fall (in 48 hours) and it's grand to be outside, rather than inside tapping away on a keyboard.

No commenting for charity this month, since many charitable "obligations" came due already this month.
Hoping for the best in blogland. Thought I'd better post something so you weren't worried about me.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were maybe off vacationing :) but I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the fall time in Michigan. It's a beautiful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your outside fall time :) This is my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you are there....I'll be out alot this season as fall is my time to play outside in the cool weather. We hiked the other day and did a 14 mile bike ride today. I'm a happy girl.
    Have fun and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are okay--I keep trying to post less often, but when I see an empty day, I feel guilty. I'm just not good at doing things halfway. Sometimes I think I should just quit altogether, but I do enjoy reading others blogs and posting things. It's a beautiful day outside and here I am on my lunch hour at the library, trying to catch up on blog commenting, hmpf. Think I'll go outside, you talked me into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so good to be with you yesterday at quilting. We have returned from our day trip and are getting ready to attend a wedding this weekend. I'm wearing slacks and a nice jacket. Since I've retired the dress scene has disappeared. Did you find the winter jacket of your dreams???

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.