Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just Me, Waving at You!










We've bought post cards and a few groceries, driven the whole route down the valley, and had two great meals so far.

The natives are apologizing about "the cold". We are bearing up in the 70 degree weather with a patient smile. They assure us that it will get better. How, I wonder!

Thanks for your enthusiasm for Sweet Doe soaps. That's not only here, but everyone who has gotten one as a gift from me loves the soap too.

The portal to the internet here is very erratic so I'll close quickly before all is lost.

4 comments:

  1. You will have to email me on your itinerary - I'm running down to Punta Gorda late in the evening on the 1st and coming back home on the 3rd. Will you still be in my fair state??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it's 70? How sad................

    So, you were waving when you went over CO. I THOUGHT that was you!!!! Glad you are having a great time and eating well. Have something sinful for me, ok!

    The computer is weird because of the solar flares....it was really bad on Monday!

    Ta Ta.....J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait -those palms look like FL, but the mts - NO! Are you in cali?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 70 degrees sounds wonderful; however, I really can't complain about our Ohio winter--we've only had a few days of snow accumulation which I could count on one hand and the temperature hasn't dropped below 20 degrees which isn't bad at all for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.