Monday, January 9, 2012

Where's This?















Kay is right. This is fun. These were taken on the same journey but not in the same city.

Good Guy keeps finding bargain fares to cold places. I tell him there's a reason it's the off season. On this trip I had to buy both a long flannel nightgown and a sweater because I was chilly all the time. Living here in snow land, I thought I was accustomed to "chilly". But this was a different damp kind of cold.

Not that I'm complaining. All we saw and experienced were worth it. It was a great trip.

My camera is still MIA---but I found all this great stuff held captive in Good Guy's camera.

Happy Monday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Fascinating.... I especially like the waterfront, business district and clouds. Other than that, I haven't a clue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I have a guess and if it is right, I so envy you and how smart of your husband to track down that fare. I say Dublin, Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea but all I have to say is lucky you! Have fun,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've GOT this one!!! You're at a warf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've GOT this one!!! You're at a warf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new header pic!

    I have no idea what city these pictures are from.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.