Never liked the FB in the first place...I have an account, but only log on when my daughter emails me that she shared our grandsons' photos. LOL Bloggin' is still my daily preference...and visiting blogs.
OSPREY's 'catch of the day'...come on over to view a couple of magnificent images of the regal bird if you have some time!!!
LOl, well they do change it a lot. I get used to it quickly now, hang in there. Every time they change something people rebel, but everyone adjusts and soon forget how it was. Are you enjoying all this wonderful Spring weather?
I'm loving the weather, in spite of the fact that we're heading for Texas for a few days of warm and maybe rainy. I'm not on Facebook enough to adjust. I check on what my kids are doing and scoot on out---if I can get out.
I really don't like Facebook's timeline format. It makes reading information very difficult. Many others detest it too. I am a late to adopt FB user. I can see the value in the networking especially for family members and commerce. But all the crap that people publish is sometimes not worth the effort to read.
Never liked the FB in the first place...I have an account, but only log on when my daughter emails me that she shared our grandsons' photos. LOL Bloggin' is still my daily preference...and visiting blogs.
ReplyDeleteOSPREY's 'catch of the day'...come on over to view a couple of magnificent images of the regal bird if you have some time!!!
LOl, well they do change it a lot. I get used to it quickly now, hang in there. Every time they change something people rebel, but everyone adjusts and soon forget how it was. Are you enjoying all this wonderful Spring weather?
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the weather, in spite of the fact that we're heading for Texas for a few days of warm and maybe rainy. I'm not on Facebook enough to adjust. I check on what my kids are doing and scoot on out---if I can get out.
DeleteI rebelled against Facebook after the very first time I checked it out.
ReplyDeleteNow they can change it all they want and it fazes me not one bit 'cause I ain't on there!
Hehehehehe
You are just the smartest thing. I'm trying to learn my new phone. Doh!
DeleteI really don't like Facebook's timeline format. It makes reading information very difficult. Many others detest it too. I am a late to adopt FB user. I can see the value in the networking especially for family members and commerce. But all the crap that people publish is sometimes not worth the effort to read.
ReplyDelete