Saturday, January 21, 2012

Suds and Fragrance
















I mentioned this lovely stuff yesterday in Friday fragments, but it really does deserve a post of it's own. I have been enjoying the fragrance of it since it arrived and it does the job in the shower, too.

In addition to the bars I ordered, called Meadowlark and Sunny Day, she threw in some samples of other formulations called Lemongrass poppyseed, Gardenia---for Valentine's Day, Glisten, Sparkling Anjou, Tres Leches (their best seller...the bars are brown and white swirl,) and Lavender.

Check out this link, because the web site may help you more than my lathery praise. Goat Milk Soap suppliers. If it isn't up and running yet, check back.

I've added a couple more projects to the queue. I'm doing some quilting for my sister, and making a pair of Finnish socks out of Nancy Bush's Folk Socks book. So far, so good.

The house sitter takes over on Monday when we go to spend a week in warm weather. The forecast is for 75-78 degrees for a high each day, and no precipitation. I'll post pictures of palm trees, for my friends in -0 weather.

My cats are already looking at me askance. They think our place is with them----always.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. The site is still not up, so I'll keep looking.

    I LOVE SOAP.....the lather and the smell make me swoon. Lavendar is always a fav. Hopefully the site will be up soon because I want to shop!

    The kitty photo is a hoot. Talk about 'the look'.

    I envy your going to warm temps. Walk along the beach and think of me, ok? I KNOW you will!!!! And as you fly over CO, please wave.

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we warmed up to 0 early this morning, FH said "We have no temperature - - - it's 0!"

    Silly man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soaps look lovely, and their website is nice, too.

    Won't it be kind of hard to make socks out of a book?haha (sorry, couldn't resist)

    I guess this means you are basking in warm weather as I type. Luckyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this! I love goat milk soap and have been looking for a new place I can get it. The site seems to be up.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.