My good friend and mentor, Keetha of The Eclectic Company has a meme today that caught my attention and I'm participating. One reason is that it's grey and rainy and I have no original material to share, and I am perfectly willing to ride on someone's coattails today!
1. When was the last time you felt like a bull in a china closet?
Any time I'm in a crowded store with tiny aisles and fragile merchandise I feel that way. Since I hate to shop, it doesn't happen that often.
2. What is your current pet peeve?
From now until November, misleading and hateful political advertising will be at the top of the list.
3. Which do you hate more----mice, spiders, or snakes?
Spiders don't bother me at all, but of the other two it's even. I don't want to see either one of them.
4. Coulrophobia---yes or no? Not any more.
5. Which do you prefer----the book or the movie? The book every time, so far.
6. What was the last foreign country you visited?
Technically, Canada, though for a Michigander, that isn't very "foreign". Before that, Ireland.
7. In high school, were you popular, unpopular, or lost in the masses.
I guess I was lost in the masses, though it's hard to really get very lost in a small town. I was working while other kids went to youth center dances and such. Nobody seemed to dislike me, but nobody saw too much of me either.
8. Is your vocabulary stellar, mediocre, or "huh'?
After a lifetime of voracious reading, I'm edging from mediocre to stellar. I love words!
9. What is your favorite season?
Autumn---it just needs to last a lot longer.
10. When you're busy, do you want music playing?
I always want music playing, though it may slow me down during listening....
11. When you go out in the wilds, do you take your iPod?
In spite of my last answer, I do not take music out in the wilds. Maybe my camera, though, if I remember.
Well this year Autumn lasted from September until last week when summer hit!
ReplyDeleteGood answers.........like you, Autumn could last until December 1st for me!
ReplyDeleteAnd a book. For sure.
I don't have an ipod, but like music on in the house.
ReplyDeleteI was lost in the crowd in high school too.
Hi Ann were in the UP do you live, I am a Yooper myself.
ReplyDeleteDenigs1@aol.com