Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Carole has an ongoing challenge and way to participate on Tuesdays, with a different subject addressed each week.  (You'll find Carole here.)

This week the task is to think of ten great activities that make you feel like a kid again.

1.  Getting a new box of crayons.  (especially if it's a real big box!)

2.  Eating fudgicles.

3.  Bike riding

4.  Taking a canoe out alone.  Awkward, but fun.  A kayak is easier.

5.  Swimming in the lake, rather than a pool.

6.  Picnics---with sandwiches and watermelon.

7.  Watching Bugs Bunny.

8.  Snow angels

9.  Being outclassed in game playing by a superior opponent.  When I grow up, I'll be good at this game.

10.  Roasting marshmallows.


9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the smell of a new box of crayons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list - I love your #1 and #10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing that can inspire me to color more than a fresh pack of crayons. That could keep me entertained for hours as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, picnics were so much fun as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! The crayons were ingenious. I may just have to swing by the Walgreens near the house on my way home for a pack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you kid. :)

    (I could do damage to a bag of marshmallows in my youth)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes to bugs bunny and to new crayons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bugs B is the best. So is Daffy. To this day the cartoons of the 1940s-60s make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.