For as long as we wait and hope for summer, you would think we would savor each and every day. Yet as I walk, I'm greeted by, "Hot enough for you?" or "Aren't you sick of the rain?"
My spouse, Good Guy, and I have a summer-long tug of war over the air conditioning. I am still comfortable at 80 degrees, if it isn't humid. Enough said, I'm sure. No two couples I've ever met seem to agree on the degree of AC to use.
All of which to arrive at the assertion that our weather today could not be more beautiful. We had rain last night, there is a pleasant breeze, it's sunny, clear, and not humid. Ahhh, summer!
"Is it perfect enough for you?"
I don't care WHAT the weather is like, SOMEONE will find fault with it. Human nature, I suppose - - - but I like to look for GOOD in it!!!
ReplyDeleteToday is just perfect here too!
The Hubster is one of those hot creatures who gets his shirt off if the temp goes over 60. I am always freezing. Good job he actually LIKES having freezing cold feet planted in the middle of his back at night. I'd kill him if he did that to me! In fact the temp at present is 15C and his shirt is off. I would like the heating on please.
ReplyDeleteAir con? This is England and they have it in some shops but we just open the windows!