Attribution for Friday Fragments will be at the end of this post, since I can't seem to work around Mr. Linky. Don't despair, friends, I'll figure it out. It's on my Bucket List now. LOL As you can see, when I added the link at the end of the post, voila! Here it is at the beginning! Right where I wanted it to start with. Ah, the power of a wish!
Mrs. 4444 (Mrs. Fours) is the hostess for this Event, and it attracts some mighty interesting folk you'll want to check out.
Fragment One---my recurring dream last night, which made it somewhat restless, was of racing around Stockholm being chased by hired assassins. What am I reading before bedtime, do you think?
Fragment Two----giving money as a gift, but need a novel presentation? Check out Pam's site, http://www.stickitrightonthemoney.com/ . The stickers peel right off, and they are a hoot!
Fragment Three----My TV time this week has been devoted to finishing The Eternal Lace Scarf, previous mentioned and never to be referred to again. I will finish the knitting today, and then I'm all set to dress up (in about November.)
Fragment Four---- If you are visiting from Virginia or North Carolina, are you visiting from the East or the South? I'm thinkin' it's the South. We will be enjoying the company of a niece (and her fine Virginian husband), and two Yankees who now live in NC. Both are home on vacation and we are all eager to see them. It has been a long time between visits.
Fragment Five-----I can't decide if I'm not a whiner, or if I'm a total moron. I have an appointment with my GP this morning, and I went back to my journal to chronicle the info I'd like to share with her. Good idea, but I apparently don't bother writing aches and pains. Insomnia, that's there. Appointments and MRI's are there----but the reasons are absent. Ooops, rely on memory? What a concept!
Fragment Six----While we were up at the lake and I was teaching the children how to play Yahtzee, Brotherbob warned them that if I was teaching them, they should know that "a certain amount of sarcasm may be involved". ( I stared at him, dumbfounded!) Could that be true?
Have a great weekend! (I'm amazed at the number of rooster collections there are!)

I can explain that - - - when you add a picture to the post (which that icon is a picture) it ALWAYS goes to the top of the post.
ReplyDeleteThat means, if you're doing several pictures in one post, you need to put the LAST one on first and go in reverse order.
There is a way to move the pictures around, but it's not the easiest thing. Much easier to plan in reverse.
I usually do my pictures first, then add the prose.
More blogging trips from she who twisted your arm into starting this!
That is a neat site for stickers. Yes, I find that dreams do come from things that I may have read or watched. Thanks for stopping over today and I would love to read your ABC's. Hope your having a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteYay! You're a Friday Fragmenter, too! :) I thought the eternal scarf was also the infinity scarf - it just goes on and on and on haha.
ReplyDeleteOh, I think a certain amount of sarcasm is good for the soul. It's also a hoot to watch people who just don't get it.
Kristin - The Goat