The sweater is done, and it fits and he likes it. While it was drying after being blocked into the size and shape I wanted, the cats had quite a time, trying to stay away. Wool posesses animal magnetism, I guess.
You may suspect that GoodGuy has the same enthusiasm for being in pictures as I have for taking them. A perfect match.
I am still supposed to insert a long separating zipper along the front edges. This may or may not happen, since he thinks he'll never use it, and I will have to send for, or travel to find a long jacket zipper.
I guess it's a good sign that once he puts it on, he wants to leave it on. Finally, I have made something for him that he will wear.
Oh, it is AWESOME! Even BETTER being modeled than lying flat!
ReplyDeleteThe color is so becoming, it fits so well, and it lays nicely along the chest.
I'm SO glad you "renovated" the sleeve and bottom hems - - - I don't think that little ruffle would "become" good guy at all. He just simply isn't the ruffle type.
;-)
I had no idea it was going to be an open front, like a cardigan. I always imagined a pull-it-over-your-head type of sweater. This sweater is much more versatile - Perfect! I love it. Tell GG that I so appreciate him modeling the sweater :)
ReplyDeleteKristin