Yesterday's answer is Ireland. The street scene is in Dublin, and the seaside is on the east coast in a location to be recalled later. I can usually find the picture I took of the boats at anchor with the harbor name on the side. However, try as I might, I can't find the picture this morning. It isn't Dublin, though.
Today's question is where are these pictures taken? (Wherever they show up on the posting.)
We seem to have quite an affinity for water, wherever we travel.
I must confess that I was surprised by Ireland. I was picturing the misty Emerald Isle, and I was seeing mountains, and rock, rock, rock. My dear DIL told me that when the Irish men came to Kentucky as indentured servants, they were put to work building stone fences which are seen so often in Kentucky. After visiting Ireland, I think nobody knows more about utilizing stone than the Irish.
And for something completely different, will some kind soul tell me how to set up a gadget to chronicle my completed knitting projects. Complete with photographs?
Today is said to be our last mild day in the forecasted weather days. Well, it was nice while it lasted, and for those of you who are praying for cold and snow, better days are coming. I'll hunker down in my workroom and piece quilt squares for a few days.
OK, I'm ready for your guesses.
For your knitting gadget including pics, I think you probably would have to put together a slideshow and just update it as you add more. The only one I have had experience with is Photobucket but I'm not real happy with that.
ReplyDeleteIf both pictures are from the same place I say Hawaii. But the top one makes me think of the shores of Gitche Gumee
ReplyDeleteOh yah, it's about time we had some winter - I say bring it on!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI PROMISE, I only made each comment above ONCE. What in the world????
ReplyDelete