I am searching for my trusty little camera, and in the meantime, I'm having to use Good Guy's Canon. So, while preparing to take some knitting pictures, I downloaded the pictures already on the camera and found some riddles for you.
Last summer we stayed here for a couple nights and enjoyed it very much.
We also saw some local sights. The places were deserted at the early hour of our visit, but are pretty busy with tourists during the "season".
Hints: We were on the water, and within the state. That narrows it down to about 265 places we could be. And we were about as far north as we could be in Michigan.
Gotta go and take pictures of my first knitting project. Back tomorrow.
On the shores of Lake Superior in the Kewennaw (sp?) Peninsula near Fort Williams??????
ReplyDeleteI like this game ;-)
Obviously Kay cheats by being smarter than anything. Naughty Kay!
ReplyDeleteThe top picture looks like a church camp with a cannon. Why a cannon at church camp I have no idea.
ReplyDeleteI was going to guess Rapunzel's house, but then Kay seems to know best!
ReplyDeleteNice grass and blue skies! If I EVER get to the UP, I'm going there!!
Well, I am not smarter! Lately, I've been reading about Lake Superior, discovery of copper in the U.P., iron ore mining, and the Underground Railroad. :-)
ReplyDelete