After many weeks of unseasonably mild weather with scanty snow, last week found my city under a deluge of 17 inches within 24 hours. What excitement.
The upside for us is that we were in Chicago where we were comfortable outdoors in our sweatshirts! We went to the zoo and had a jolly time. We didn't see too many animals, but I was amazed at the number of young children and strollers. We managed to come home the day following the blizzard on roads that were snow free and dry all the way into our own town. I thought that was amazing!
I have been scarce here due to the changes in Blogger. I dislike having to relearn things every six months. I have better things to do with my time. I'd also like to change my header. Hope I can figure it out by Christmas. Wordpress, here I come.
Annie, I'm still using the OLD blogger and I haven't had to change ANYTHING about the way I do things. It's still super easy to change my header and everything.
ReplyDeleteI tried the new blogger for about 2 minutes, HATED it, and went right back to the old one that is easy peasy for me.
Yah - - - we finally get SNOW, just in time for it to MELT in tomorrow's predicted 50 degrees!
I had trouble with the old blogger--had to wait like forever for a new post to come up to where I could type. I've been using the new one now for quite awhile. I'm not in love with it by any means, but am used to it now and have less problems with it.
ReplyDeleteThe other day though I was typing a post and all of a sudden, I couldn't type anything. I blamed Blogger but discovered that my keyboard had died when I could type in a word document or in an email either. Such a good detective, am I not? Off to OfficeMax I went for a new one and got one on a clearance sale for just $10. Can't beat that!
I changed over to the new blogger because the old guy was just stalling on me and not loading photos. I haven't found it to be too different for the template I use, but then again, I rarely change my header :)
ReplyDelete