Time to give you some feedback on the comment count for May/June. I wrote an entire wordy tome about this last night and either Blogger or AT&T, or mysterious forces beyond my control made the whole thing disappear.
I was too irritated to do it over then, but maybe in the early hours, there won't be so much competition in the ether. Whatever!
In May and June we racked up 104 comments which will translate to a flock of chickens or ducks, and a hive of bees. Neither of which sound too impressive in our land of plenty, but can make a real difference in the nutrition and prosperity of a family in a Third World country.
I am disappointed in the comment count, but not enough to make me show up here every day with a fascinating subject to share, so I guess I'll reap what I've sown. Life intervenes.
I'm not doing the comment for charity thing again for a while, but I'm investigating some other interesting sharing strategies.
Check out Little Free Libraries. More about that later on. Have a Happy Independence Day!
Don't be disappointed. Doing good is good.
ReplyDeleteDon't be too disappointed with your comments--it's summer and it's hot! I know for myself, I've been putting blogging on the back burner. Look on the bright side--it won't cost you as much and like you said, the people that receive those animals will be very grateful!
ReplyDeleteI think my comment numbers are down this HOT summer too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the whole goat/chickens/calves/bees thing.
I am always happy when you touch bases with us. Your blog is a treat to read whenever you post.
ReplyDelete