Monday, October 11, 2010

Radical, man

Good Guy and I have a couple of people in our lives who are really close to us.  He, especially, has known one of them for all his life.  This guy is his older brother, known in this blog as Brotherbob.  Since I always wanted an older brother, he kindly consented to be my older brother, too. 

His wife, who was born into a different family than I was, is my "adopted" sister.  My mom while she was still among us, said she could be a daughter too.  With three of us already, one more was welcome. 

So, this sister of mine, is trained as an architect, and works as a spec writer at a busy architectural firm. Her keen eye, and her willingness to share knowledge has given me great appreciation for structures we have seen in our travels and of course, here at home, too.

In her work she comes across a great many avant garde, bizarre, and kooky facts and buildings.  And today she shared some with me, that I'm going to share with you.  I think.  I hope.

Check this out, if you have four minutes to, as my friend says, spit and snort (with laughter).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waxfmSpifRw


Please tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo - - - am I the "friend" of spitting and snorting fame????

    Makes me smile!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dare not look at the YouTube link because I have a cricked neck already caused through laughing and sneezing at the same time! And now look what you've done: made me remember what it was that made me laugh in the first place............ Honestly, if I had a DOZEN necks you can bet I'd crick the whole lot in no time!

    Think I'll be a misery-guts..........NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun - a nice trip around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.