Between us, Good Guy and I have seven kids. They are adults, to be sure, but they're always your kids, right? Anyway, even with such an abundance of offspring, we are a little light in the grandchild department.
But we have Granddogs galore. At the latest count, we have eight granddogs, and they all have major personalities. This one belongs to a professional photographer and sent us her own Christmas greetings.
I pass them along to you.
Have a great pre-Christmas weekend.

What an adorable photo of your beagle...don't they just have the most expressive eyes?
ReplyDeleteSo, "you better watch out! You better not cry, you better not pout! I'm tellin' you why - - - Savannah Pup is comin' to town!"
ReplyDelete8 Granddogs. That's funny. Since I didn't have any children, I'm going to have to get creative to figure out what I can count as grandkids LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
Kristin _ The Goat