Turn on the lights. Light those candles, open the blinds, cheer for the sunshine we have today!
I get to spend much of today with my quilting friends, so that will be a treat to savor. We haven't met for a few weeks, due to travel, illness, and such, so I'm looking forward to this time together.
I have to scrounge around for something quilt-like to do. My Christmas knitting has been my crafty output for the past month(s), so not much is happening on the quilting front. Make that NOTHING is happening on the quilting front.
I see that Blogger is making it uncomfortable for anyone who hasn't switched to the "new interface" voluntarily. The only icons on my New Post bar are the spell check icon, the picture icon and the preview option. Gone are all the other editing tools that used to be there, and there's no way to link. Hmmm.
Consider the truth of the matter, Annie. It's free, isn't it? Quit whining.
Maybe it's a good day to switch my header picture to a shot from Hawaii, just to escape the short cold days. Nah, I'll do that when I get really sick of January. It's still the festive Christmas season!
Hope your pre-Christmas is fun for you. And thoughtful, and thankful.
Keep the Hawaii photo for later when we are all sick of the snow....it'll be nice to dream of beaches and sand in February.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the shortest day of the year. It means that it's looking up directly afterwards! And we set our clocks ahead in March, so winter won't seem so long. I'm dreaming here, so go with it!!!
Snow expected again tonight and tomorrow, so we need to find our snowshoes soon, I think.
Stay snuggie, Ann.
I like that snow covered pine tree. Gosh, I haven't seen a sight like that in ages! Great shot.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to be hanging out with friends, even if you are quiltless.
I switched to the new Blogger voluntarily about a month or two ago simply because it was taking so long to load so I could do a new post. Haven't had any trouble with the new set up except I miss my tags that used to be listed at the side to assist me in searching for an old post I wanted to refer back to.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. Hawaii is so over rated!
ReplyDelete