I have been feeling guilty because I had suspended "comments for a cause" for a time because I had an obligation to provide a tuition payment overseas, so my charity money was spoken for, so to speak.
But that has been met and now I'll beg you to leave a comment so we can send some livestock to Heifer International in May and June. I love to read comments, and hope you'll leave one for me.
I have learned so much by being a part of this, not only because I have checked on various worthy causes, but also by reading about the charities that others contribute to.
So I urge you to help me out, because leaving a comment is so much less painful than the check-writing part. And you'll make me smile. I know that's way up on your list of important stuff to do each day!
Yay!!! Now I can just run over here and comment to my heart's content and you have to LET me.
ReplyDeleteHehehehehe
Don't feel guilty - - - you were still giving, just in a different direction.
ReplyDeleteChatter all you want, Sweetpea, I'm never tired of reading your comments.
DeleteHey - - - where's everybody ELSE???
ReplyDeleteWe may need to shake the hedges - - -
I just picked up Anne Tyler's new book, The Beginner's Goodbye. I don't think I've read you mention her, but I suspect you like her. It's very good so far.
ReplyDeleteI must leave a comment to make you happy and definitely like your charity for the next two months! Ours is Joni & Friends for May.
ReplyDeleteHere I am, too. How nice to be able to contribute through you AND make you smile. Win win situation!
ReplyDeleteSpring is trying it's hardest around here....the temps are warming and the trees are bursting forth with leaves and flowers. I need to get out today before the wind comes up and take some photos! The birdies are here in FLOCKS and eating me out of seed and bathing. SO fun to watch. Dave is back at his summer job, so my days are strange now. I love having him home...but at least I can sprint over to see him (it's 2 minutes away).
That's all I have for the moment. Oh, I'm baking pumpkin banana bread and the house smells wonderful.
Love you....Jan