I sometimes eat beef. And chicken. And fish, and the Other White Meat. PORK!
It came to my attention yesterday while blog browsing (because of Friday Fragments), that today has been
designated International Bacon Day. That is all the sanction I require to celebrate it all day.
I haven't been eating bacon all day, but I'm looking forward to a scrumptious BLT for supper tonight.

When I woke up this morning my husband was just walking in from the grocery store. He was beaming from ear to ear, too. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and said "What's up with you?!" and he said, "It's International Bacon Day! Would you like bacon and eggs or bacon and french toast?" I opted for bacon and eggs. Good stuff.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your BLT! Those are about my favorite sandwiches. yummy :)
Kristin - The Goat
I didn't know that. We didn't have any bacon today :(
ReplyDeleteCan we celebrate tomorrow, still??
ReplyDeleteMonica--
ReplyDeleteWe can celebrate Bacon Week, or even Bacon Month. There are no bacon police. Yet.
In this house, EVERY Saturday is designated Bacon Day!haha Loved your cute little post :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband loves pork... I've never been a fan....& if you saw my blog from last week, when we went to the fair, I totally fell in love with the pigs, so I told him no more pork allowed in the houes! :)
ReplyDeleteBLTs are THE BEST and I haven't had one in simply ages. I'm coming over to get one.
ReplyDeleteSee ya!