Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Dance!

Unless you've been in a coma the past twenty-four hours you've probably heard about the outcome of the Super Bowl game----unless you are reading this in Finland, or Bogota, or someplace away from the fray.

I am a Packer fan. I am overjoyed that the team I root for has won the Big Game and goes home with the Lombardi trophy. We can brag and strut until the next football season begins when the angst starts all over again. I am especially grateful to my sister, Jinx Jane, for not rooting for the Packers.

All together now, at the top of your lungs! Go, Pack, Go!! And congratulations to them, and to all of us who love to see them do well. Long live Lambeau! (My Packer flag is flying proudly, and I don't need to get discouraged again for months!)

Life is good, all the time.

3 comments:

  1. I was awake - - - I know!!!

    Great game. I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I love the fact that the Lombardi trophy comes home for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the whole game (I was on the road) but I managed to make it home in time for the last quarter. What a FABULOUS outcome! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.