I read on Facebook today (and we all know how reliable that is), that we should expect three more snowfalls after the forsythia bud---or bloom. Well, we won't have any forsythia for weeks yet.
I just felt I owed you an explanation for removing the pansies of New Orleans, and replacing it with a familiar snow scene. Actually I have taken pictures several times on April 1st which have been of significant snow accumulation.
Sort of an April Fool's trick by the weather man. What a clown.....
ewe! Our snow is melting and I sure hope we dont' get any more...had the scare of a possible 6 inches on Sunday but it fell apart!! I can see things in my yard now that I have not seen since November. wooohooo.....it is coming Ann!
ReplyDeleteYou are kidding! We had temps in the mid 70s yesterday. Here's wishing for Spring for you!
ReplyDeleteOur neighbor's son knocked on our door today, stepped in, and lingered for quite a chat. Amidst that chat he said that he checked his records from last year and the temps here a year ago today were in the 70's - - - we didn't break 40 today.
ReplyDeleteBUT - - - no new snow for us, of course we still have piles of it right where plows dumped them.
I'm fairly certain that by July 4 we will be snow free.
Keetha is so funny - I bet she's right! July 4th will probably be snow free LOL
ReplyDelete