No, not Witless, well maybe Half-witless, but we won't go there.
Here are the completed projects though. They are ready for washing, but needed to make an appearance here first.
I am so pleased with these mitts, I just can't tell you! I started them with some trepidation, but didn't have (much) trouble at all.
The purple socks are done, too, and I'm praying they will fit the recipient.
Later today. A comment count. Thanks, Lisa, Pam, and Keetha.
We're having so much fun with this comment thing that once you get the goat you may have to go for an elephant or something!!!
ReplyDeleteHehehehehehe
Well, Pam, Lisa, and I are having a lot of fun in your comments anyway.
nice job!! You did a wonderful job...I for one am very impressed.
ReplyDeleteI love 'em, too--Great for texting! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of the spring pic in your header! Our snow is almost gone, though :)
Those mitts look nifty! and what a beautiful pattern.
ReplyDeleteI'm digging the socks - purple is my favorite color :)
ReplyDeleteBoth those items look very good! I would think mittens would be hard as opposed to a scarf or even socks. I have lots of admiration for all who have the patience to knit and sew!
ReplyDeleteYour knitting is something that someday I may be able to accomplish....And the doggie is cute from the other post.
ReplyDeleteSandy in NC
And the mitts are just as attractive as their picture!
ReplyDeleteKaren