I know that not all of you live in a land of snow. I also know you aren't that broken up about it, but----in the spirit of the season and all, I have a little gift for you.
How pretty! It really does make the season a bit prettier, doesn't it? We had about an inch last night and it stayed! Tonight we watched the St Olaf concert on PBS....that will get you into the season, too! BIG snow coming Thursday, too. Oh, I do believe winter is almost here! Hugs........
Oh, you stinker, Ann...Did you do this just for me? HEEHEE...Just kidding.....Looks magical tho...Enjoy
ReplyDeleteLove from NC
How pretty! It really does make the season a bit prettier, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteWe had about an inch last night and it stayed! Tonight we watched the St Olaf concert on PBS....that will get you into the season, too!
BIG snow coming Thursday, too. Oh, I do believe winter is almost here!
Hugs........
we still have no snow here!!! Cant believe we have escaped 2 months of winter woohooo Merry Christmas Ann
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that we only had to shovel snow once so far this month!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty!
ReplyDelete