They have changed Photobucket again and it is even more difficult (for me) to use than before. Someday I may have time to learn it, but it won't be in December.
This picture is of appliqued letters which will go on a Words Quilt. My sisters helped me put the squares up on a design wall a few weeks ago when we had time together in Young Sister's basement fireplace and sewing room. (It is a wonderful room full of light and comfortable chairs.)
Anyway they gave me good ideas and I'll add more squares and sometime before my NEXT birthday, we will have a big, big quilt on our queen size bed. The weekend we spent dog sitting made me covet our hostess's big, big quilted bedspread. She has made all the quilts and wall hangings in her home, and believe me, they are beautiful!
I had a lovely birthday today, full of greetings, phone calls, and flowers, and presents. We even had a beautiful snowfall which appeared to be big fluffy flakes. They landed as slush balls though, and we decided to have a birthday supper at home and save the special occasion restaurant meal for a night with dry roads. That's just how we geezers roll, folks.

Love the words applique!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a happy birthday--so did I! Perfectly sensible to wait for better driving conditions to go out to eat. We had a warm, sunny day and enjoyed my birthday lunch at Hometown Buffet.
ReplyDelete