When you make garlic butter to put on your cheddar biscuits (as in Red Lobster cheddar biscuits) don't put it on your breakfast English muffin---------- if you plan to add jelly.
It will get your taster all mixed up.
Trust me. Do not try this at home.
Garlic butter and jelly???? Ewww.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I made some citrus butter with lemon, lime and orange. It is so good on veggies! I'm told it's good on fish but I've not tried that yet.
Eeeewwww, for sure. It was great on the biscuits, though. I am having the adventure of cooking for a couple of nights and last night we had a round steak that have simmered with onions, garlic, a little celery with some nice spicy rice. Cooked separately. I liked it, but Good Guy wasn't feeling up to snuff. I think he's having an adverse effect to meds.
DeleteI doesn't sound that bad. Think pepper jelly. Yum.
ReplyDeleteJudy/emzy13