In addition, by midnight last night we accumulated additional 84 comments which will add up to two flocks of poultry!
I'm delighted and would love to natter on about it for another fifteen minutes, but I'm supposed to be preparing to leave. I just wanted to put you all in the picture. Thanks, (as we say in the UP), thanks, you guys!
Oh how funny...I almost forgot that saying....or thanks, eh!! another one....
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day.
Sandy
That is fantastic! Congrats on getting all those comments. Love your rooster picture too!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful! Thank you for doing this.
ReplyDeleteWoooooo Hooooooo!!!
ReplyDeletePoultry flocks and a goat - Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in the hurricane and thunderstorm state!
Terrific!
ReplyDeleteHeifer International is amazing -- I'm going to have to scrounge around back in your blog later, to see how you've done this.
So if you feel someone poking, don't worry -- it's just me.
I'll be gentle.
Cass
One more comment...I like the picture of the rooster you have at the top of your blog page. He is very beautiful looking....
ReplyDeleteSandy, again