Comment count for April and May stand at 317, which has paid for the famous goat---- with enough right now for a couple flocks of ducks, geese, or chicks. Thanks to all of you for helping out
You can check on all the good these gifts will do by checking for yourself at Heifer International.
To celebrate my blogging anniversary in mid June I'll have a give-away. I have been quoting author Gretchen Rubin's book, The Happiness Project, so often that I'd like to share the fun with someone else. Comment between June 1 and June 16th and have a chance to own your own copy, complete with Gretchen's signature.
The next charity we'll take on will be Doctors Without Borders, I think.
And last but not least, take my advice and don't leave your digital camera out in the rain.
And the picture is the progress report of our lilacs. (Unless you are allergic, and don't want to sneeze.)
I am SOOOO enjoying the lilacs this spring! We just didn't grow 'em like this farther south.
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful you got so many comments! "Doctors Without Borders" sounds like a good charity too. I'll certainly continue to visit your blog in June. Love Lilacs and thanks for the advice!
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you over all the comments that have made your goat, foul, etc. a blessing for someone in need...Our dear friend's father is a reconstructive surgeon who did hand stuff with Dr.s Without Borders. Great charity to help.
ReplyDeleteAND, I am jealous of the beautiful lilacs...NC only has dwarf bushes (I have one) and this year it gave me a few lilacs and a little smell.....But when I lived in Wis. and Crystal Falls, MI., we had the real deal....Oh how sweet smelling...too bad bloggyville doesn't have scratch and sniff....
Sandy
I'm loving your charitable heart and the way you're going about it. Even though you didn't come up with the idea, you took a good idea and ran with it!
ReplyDeleteLove the lilacs. Gorgeous!
My lilacs came and went two weeks ago. Now the freaking gnats and house flies are out for the next 30-45 days. Ahh Spring!
ReplyDeleteYour lilacs looks absolutely gorgeous! I think lilacs are heavenly!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri