Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Wee Road Trip

For golfers there is always excitement when they get to play a beautiful course they don't play very often. And Brotherbob's devoted wife bought him a golf package at Sentry World in Stevens Point that is a present for Good Guy too. Because it's two days of golf, and lodging for two people.

Well, peeps, Stevens Point is but a sneeze away from Wisconsin Rapids, home of the originator of The Eclectic Company, one of the mischief makers who got me to start blogging. What better punishment for her than a visit?

You're right, nothing could be more suitable, or more fun! That's what I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Thursday. And I will take projects to work on, and a camera, too (for all the good it does me). If the wind is right, you'll probably hear us laughing.

You have a good week, too.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh goody! I'm so excited!! Have a wonderful time chatting and laughing and chatting and laughing :) Tell Keetha howdie from me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YEAH! Give Keetha a big old hug from me, too! I know you'll have a wonderful time meeting each other and trying to fit in all the topics you want to discuss. You may need a few days together.

    Have a GREAT time and I'll be waiting for pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grew up from 7th grade thru the 2nd yr. of college in Stevens Point....My mom worked for Sentry.....Big rivals with Wi. Rapids....I was supposed to be in the Point this weekend for 45th reunion, but am not able to travel....hip and hand problems keep me home.....
    Say hey to Keetha for me and let her know I would have loved to meet her this weekend....or I will hop on over to let her know myself.
    Have a great time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip. It sounds as if this was just meant to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be safe traveling!

    I'll see you soon.

    :-)

    We'll have tales to tell.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.