Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Addendum(b)

Yes, I do know how to count to five (5). When I got as far as I did on my list, Blogger wouldn't allow me to continue, so I must have accidentally pushed some option I didn't intend to use. (Please go back and read the preceding post. This is a continuation.)

My fifth blogger on the list from the preceding post would be my good buddy, Jan, who writes A Journey. Jan is a quilter, hiker, wife, but mostly loves making art. And occasionally some good food. I'm not sure that she blogs about food, but occasionally we talk about food. She humors me by knitting occasionally, too.

Also added here, since I couldn't make it work on page one is a link to Margene and Zeneedle.

So that's my Heads Up list of writers whose work I enjoy as often as possible. There are a great many more that I read and love, so if you don't happen to be listed here----it's either because you are too popular, or because I only got to pick five blogs.

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for counting me as one of your blogging friends.......I feel the same about you. We've hit it off nicely and you make me laugh outloud!

    AND, here's the kicker....I was wondering about continuing this blog-thing since comments are fewer than normal and I was wondering if I should continue. Well, you made my day (and so did Dave since he bought me ice cream today) so I ACCEPT your award and will stick around, my friend! You are a treasure!

    Hugs
    Jan
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you upgrade to the newest blogger just out in April?

    I don't trust these "new" versions - - - in my humble opinion, which isn't really all that humble, new = horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, I've been using the new interface for quite a while. It's not my favorite, but I've adjusted. I'm glad you can switch back as you like.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.