Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Send Feedback"

The subject of the new blogger interface garnered quite a few comments among my blogging friends over the weekend.  I had switched to "new" and back to old, before I discovered that the old option wouldn't be available any more.

So, I availed myself of the send feedback option and blew off some steam.  Why do things have to change just for the sake of changing?  Why can't the option we were familiar with continue?  I don't want to spend lots of time here, learning new stuff!  I've got a real life, dangit, and I don't love being on the computer all day long.  It's enough of a flippin' time waster as it is!  Believe it or not, every change isn't an improvement!

I didn't write that much.....today.  But as long as the send feedback button is there Blogger will hear more from me.  If we all whine, will they grant us our wish?

6 comments:

  1. Where is that send feedback button? I want to send feedback. I LOOKED for it on the old interface, but couldn't find one there. I'm guessing you found it on the new - - - so the next time "they" automatically switch me to the new, where do I look for that button BEFORE I click back to the old?

    I think the programmers are all young 20-somethings who have no clue what all this learning curve does to old dogs like us, er I mean me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what we are seeing in these comments is the Great Divide between the sensible people who realize that everything is in constant flux and those of us who just want to learn it once and the do it. My send feedback button appears in my lower right corner of the new interface.

      Delete
  2. lol you two! I told Keetha earlier I bit the bullet and switched earlier, I am getting used to it....it isn't as easy to use, but I figure once we acclimate it will be a cinch. No one ever listens to us....facebook changes all the time I imagine Blogger will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my beef. I don't care if they'd change things and make them easier to use. But they don't pay attention and we have to like it or lump it. (grumble, mumble....)

      I know you and Karen are right and I'll "just get used to it"-----because there really isn't any choice. I just read Facebook now for the most part. I wish they had a huge "I'm Not Playing Any Games" button to push!

      Delete
  3. Go with the flow and and sooner you make the adjustment to the new interface, the happier you will be. Change is here to stay and we just need to be flexible and adjust. It's really not worth getting all upset over. Besides, look at it as brain practice to help protect you from dementia!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.