This is just a quick shout-out to remind any of you that (like me) were meaning to help, there are only four (4) days until Mrs. 4444's Difference Makers participate in the Relay for Life.
They set their sights high and wanted to raise $5,000. They have quite a long way to go.
If you have some charity money lying about, waiting for a cause, please, please help these kids.
You can link up to the Relay for Life donation page by way of Halfpastkissintime.
Every little bit will help the cause and encourage the kids. They really are a specially kind and energetic group of kids! Mrs. 4444 is awesome, too.
Thanks!
Already made my donation. I agree with you--they are a great bunch of kids.
ReplyDeleteHi Ann! I'm mostly a lurker, but do enjoy your blog. I've given you a blog award. You can find out about it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://livedwell.blogspot.com/2012/04/friday-fragments.html