Monday, January 24, 2011

Sigh of Relief

I try not to talk much about football unless I'm facing my audience. I won't talk much about football today, either, because I know if you aren't a fan it's boring.



Let me only say about my team being the NFC footbal champions by beating da Bears, "Way to Go, Packers!" About their chances of beating the Steelers......only time will tell.



Unfortunately, we will have to listen to weeks of guessing (otherwise known as expert analysis) by the talking sports mavens. Well, we don't HAVE TO listen. We can put on our headphones or go and spin in the workroom while GG has the television on.



About life, I'm optimistic. About politics, I'm a cynic. About football, I'm a skeptic. Show me, Packers, show me.

3 comments:

  1. The Packers had a great game. I liked the last Green Bay touchdown when a defensive lineman picked off the Chicago QB and ran it in. We linemen (from ancient high school days) dream of this stuff. Good luck against the Steelers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a college football fan and not much if any into NFL. I like it that way. Me, personally? I've always liked the idea of a town owning the team, so the Packers are tops on my list :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen girl - - - some bloggers talk about thrifting, which to nonthrifters is boring. Some bloggers talk about tablescapes, which to nontablescapers is boring. Some bloggers talk about decorating, which to nondecorators is boring.

    So you talk football ALL YOU WANT cause to SOME of us it ISN'T boring!!!

    Raji rocked.

    Packers ruled.

    Cutler has continuing issues. (Poor little Bears.)

    We will hope for a Packer win against the Steelers, 'cause we don't like those Steelers.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.