Thursday, January 13, 2011

Temporary Fix


I was giving you a big build-up for a minor accomplishment yesterday when I took my Combo #3 picture. I went back to my settings and opted for the old editor. This got rid of the "Google Cloud which never works. I have never seen the "old editor" screen before, but it works OK.
For latecomers, this picture is of my new "big three", so I can hear audiobooks wherever I knit. (Books downloaded to Netbook, transferred to MP3 player, and trundled off with me to wherever I go with the knitting needles.)
My new thing to contemplate is the fun of going through airport security with my trusty metallic knee. Perhaps I'll wear my "QUESTION AUTHORITY" t-shirt just to add to the spirit of adventure.
Have a nice Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I ONLY use the old blogger. Never have used the new one. No WONDER I didn't know what google cloud you were talking about.

    I TRIED the new editor a couple of times - - - didn't like it. For ONE thing, it didn't give me the option of small, medium, or large picture. I like to use the large size, but if I need to put two pictures on the same level, I need to use the small size.

    I'm going to keep using the old editor until they tear it down and FORCE me to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the new editor and if I hover over the photo, Keetha, I get the option of sm, med, or large. Even XL.

    Well, who knows, I'm just glad you got some photos up, Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.