Laughing all the way
Oh yum - - - - please send slice of that to me via the cyber highway.
Oh please do tell us about your new John Deere header - - -there MUST be a story.
Cream in my coffee. Don't like Coke.....BUT, I DO think your cake looks wonderful and I'd like 2 slices, please.Please add another 50cents to your Goat Fund.Hugs,Jan
I like coffee cake but usually don't drink anything with it. I do have orange juice for breakfast though.
Oh goodness, my stomach is already growling. That looks really good. I don't drink coffee, tea or anything but water these days.
Backtalk is welcome here.
Oh yum - - - - please send slice of that to me via the cyber highway.
ReplyDeleteOh please do tell us about your new John Deere header - - -there MUST be a story.
ReplyDeleteCream in my coffee. Don't like Coke.....
ReplyDeleteBUT, I DO think your cake looks wonderful and I'd like 2 slices, please.
Please add another 50cents to your Goat Fund.
Hugs,
Jan
I like coffee cake but usually don't drink anything with it. I do have orange juice for breakfast though.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, my stomach is already growling. That looks really good. I don't drink coffee, tea or anything but water these days.
ReplyDelete